Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my experience as a web 2.0 user



Web 2.0 has made my life much easier, and i think it has made alot of other people's life much easier in many different ways. It made communication easier and instead of people wondering how to contact others or how to find certain information now they know its all on web 2.0. As a web 2.0 user I personally think there is nothing better that using it it made me able to connect with different people in different parts of the world and be able to find information easily by using the rss feed. Web 2.0 is very simple, unlimited, and is fun too. My experience in web 2.0 was fun and not very complicating, it was easy simple and nice. I am able to share photos with people and get comments on them, and also comment on other people'v videos, pictures, articles and stories and even on news, and contact reporters and many people from different parts of the world.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: